The countdown is on! Only two weeks until Christmas Eve! As you start to wrap up your shopping, don’t forget that as you are wrapping up the work year for 2019, it’s important to stay on track with the plans for your financial business in 2019! For some tips on technology, marketing, and customer relations, check out our favorite articles below!
As your advisor firm grows, obviously the technology that you use at the company will change. When you are first starting out, you may only need CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools, but as you start to add employees and clients, you will need tools that can change as your firm grows.
There are so many tools out there, so how do you go about choosing the ones that are the best for your company? Here are a few tips to help you decide.
1. Check out accelerated growth tools.
2. Scale for higher demands.
3. Look for tools with unparalleled support.
4. Find ones with a similar culture to your own.
For more in-depth information on each of the above points, check out the article below!
When all the talk of Artificial Intelligence and robo advice, one might start to think that financial advisors will slowly be phased out. A recent study shows that FinTech (Financial Technology) actually help human advisors to become more competitive. What does this mean for advisors? Here are a few questions to keep in mind when it comes to advisors and technology.
1. What is the consumers’ relationship with technology?
2. What are consumers’ thoughts on the financial planning process?
3. How can coupling technology with a human touch help?
For more on these questions, check out the article below!
It doesn’t matter how big or small your company is, there will be times when you may struggle with your online marketing and miss some opportunities. Here are some common mistakes that companies make and how to avoid them.
1. If you are not tracking all marketing initiatives, such as:
– Not tracking phone calls
– Not tracking live chat conversations
– Not tracking offline conversions
– Not accounting for mobile conversions
2. If there is a lack of focus on core KPI’s
3. If you are chasing the latest marketing initiatives and platforms.
For more on how to fix these mistakes, then read below!
There are many things that you need to do in order to run a successful business, but one of the key things to remember is to build a strong relationship with your customers and colleagues. Check out these three things to keep in mind when doing this!
1. First and foremost, LISTEN to your clients!
2. It’s important to let go of the reins
3. Remember to be DRIVEN, which includes six key components!
D-Determination to get things done
R-Respect for yourself and your partners
E-“Esprit de Corps” or a “One-For-All” mentality
For more information, read on below!
Expanding your client list for your advisor firm is an important task, but it can be tough targeting ones that are near you! While digital marketing does make it easier, geography is still an essential part of forming a strong client base! Here are four tips to make it less daunting!
1. Join online communities
2. Remember to use local hashtags
3. Sponsor Community Events
4. Get specific with online advertisements
These tips should help you get started, but read on for more details below!