The holiday season is right the corner, and we can’t believe how quickly 2021 is flying by. We are excited to bring you brand-new content, and with Thanksgiving only a few weeks away, we wanted to stock your Lead Pilot and Content Assist libraries with new content that is ready to tailor and share with your audience. From year-end charitable giving to top healthcare costs in retirement and more, we’ve got it all. Be sure to check out what’s new below!
What’s New in Lead Pilot and Content Assist This Month? Let’s Explore:
Here is a roundup of all the titles we’ve added this month:
- Restricted Stock Units (RSU): Understanding Your Equity Compensation Options
- Nov. Is National Family Caregiver Month: What Do Caregivers Need to Know About Retiring Early?
- Your 2021 Guide to Year-End Charitable Giving
- Open Enrollment Begins November 1st. Consider These 4 Tips For Choosing a Health Insurance Plan (UPDATE)
- Are You Eligible for Catch-Up Contributions?
- Top Healthcare Costs in Retirement
- Could Custodial IRAs Help Young Adults Buy Homes?
- Insurance When You Marry After 40
- End-of-the-Year Money Moves – 2021
What’s New In Lead Pilot?
Automated Drip Campaigns (and How to Edit Them for Higher Engagement!)
1. Risk Management
This campaign is for high-net-worth clients. Risk management is a complicated topic. This campaign is designed to cover personal risks (disability, life, and property insurance) as well as investment concepts such as:
- Understanding personal capacity for risk
- Market downturns
- Dollar-cost averaging and more.
It’s a jumping-off point for conversations with prospects and clients designed to showcase the value of working with an advisor when making investment and insurance decisions.
TIPS To Get More Engagement With This Campaign:
- Personalize your posts to best reach the niche
- Remember to interact with commenters, especially where you encourage engagement within the post. For example, when sharing an article, ask members of your firm to get the ball rolling by commenting on the post.
- This niche is usually an early adopter of emerging products, which includes digitally-delivered services and technology, so make sure you are catering to this.
- Behavioral Finance
- When’s the Best Time to Buy? A Month-By-Month Breakdown
- What is the difference between SRI and ESG investing?
- How to Read a Company Earnings Report
Where To Find the New Content
For individual content pieces [editorial, infographics and videos]:
- Login to your Lead Pilot account
- Click on the “Content” tab at the top of the dashboard to be taken to the library
- All the most recently added pieces will appear right at the top of the library
For multi-channel drip campaigns:
- Login to your Lead Pilot account
- Click on the “Campaigns” tab at the top of the dashboard to be taken to the library
- Click the purple “Create Campaign” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose “Curated Campaigns” in the pop-up
- The two most recently added campaigns will be at the top of the page
If you’re a current Twenty Over Ten customer, you already have access to this service adding Content Assist to your site is easy.
Once logged into your Twenty Over Ten dashboard:
- Visit Manage Posts
- Add New
- Content Assist.
- If you are a current customer and need help unlocking Content Assist on your site, check out this step-by-step guide.
Be sure to check back next month – we’ll fill you in on even more exciting updates and new content drops.
Like What You See, But Don’t Have Lead Pilot Yet?
We’re offering access to all this content and so much more for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.