In the age of social distancing, we are understanding more than ever the importance of connecting with others digitally. When it comes to growing your marketing strategies, including social media, email marketing and getting people to read your emails plus how to best structure your advisor website. These are all crucial to boosting your business, so hear from others as they discuss how to best use your platform, how to track analytics and much more.
In the year 2020, social media has become even more popular. In fact, people are spending 20% more time in apps during the lockdown, making it a crucial part to add to your overall marketing strategy. When it comes to your social, however, there are 10 KPIs ( Key Performance Indicators) that you need to be tracking. They are:
- Brand Mentions
- Profile Visits
- Active Followers
- Traffic Data
In order to have a successful social strategy, it’s important to track how your platforms are performing so that you know what is working and what needs tweaking to better your posts.
You can find a lot of financial advisors on social media, and while it is a great way to stay connected, especially amidst the pandemic, is there any value in it? Potomac Fund Management’s director of marketing, Christopher Norton, sits down to have a series of one-on-one conversations to hear from multiple perspectives.
3. How to Structure a Website So It Ranks Well In Search Results and Satisfies Users via Social Media Today
How you structure your website can be a very powerful communications tool.
When your site is structured well, it can
- Easily communicate your site’s most valued and important content to search engines, prospects, and customers
- Make navigation of the site much easier, therefore boosting the user-experience.
- Provide a framework that helps to assess your site
As far as your site structure goes, this article will go over:
- What is site structure?
- How is site structure implemented?
- Why is it important?
- Best practice for site structure
- What needs to be weighed when deciding on your site structure
- Common missteps
Find out more about how to structure your website so that it boosts your online presence and creates a stronger user experience.
Email is an excellent way to stay in touch with your prospects and clients, so how do you make sure your emails are getting read? We’ve got four ways to increase the rate that people read your emails.
- Write a strong subject line
- Make sure it contains valuable information
- Make your content personal
- Create a schedule and stick with it
For more details on how to create stronger emails, read the entire article so that you can start implementing these strategies today.
5. What to Say If You’re Young or Lack Experience (Distraction-Proof Advisor Video #207) via Paul Kingsman
Making a name for yourself as a financial advisor that is new in the industry can be difficult, especially if you happen to look younger then you actually are. This is an issue that younger advisors run into, so how do you sound authoritative and show your prospects that you can responsibly manage their finances? Paul Kingsman offers useful insights in his pointers below and quick video.
- Anticipate the problem and be ready to respond.
- Practice saying the specific words so you’re comfortable addressing the issue.
- Accept that not every prospect will come on board with you.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month to month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.