How is it the last Monday in March? Let’s close out the month with a Five Little Things article with everything you need to know to help boost your marketing…from video marketing ideas to business blog topics and a whole lot more. Be sure to check it out!
So, how can you effectively include it in your marketing strategy and what types of videos should you use? Here are four types to effectively engage your audience and boost your marketing:
- Get-to-Know You Videos
- Informational Videos
- Testimonial Videos
- Timely Videos
Learn more about each in the full blog.
When it comes to blogging, it can be difficult to consistently create content that connects and converts. So, the key is to write topics that your audience wants to see. This blog has 19 topics that will really resonate with your readers, including:
- Cost and price
- “Best of” lists
- The drawbacks of your product or service
- The problems your buyers are facing
- “Making your choice” articles
- Pros and cons
- Benefits/advantages of
- Definition and description
- Alternative solutions
- Explaining qualifications
- Confronting myths and misconceptions
- Current ideas/trends
- Timeline explanations
Get more about each topic in this blog.
Artificial intelligence is here to stay. Not only can it increase your business’s profitability but it can boost the customer experience. In this article, they dive into how AI will affect the customer experience plus nine ways to utilize it today, including:
- Predicting customer needs
- Improving decision making
- Boosting engagement
- Helping targeted marketing
- Improving customer retention efforts
- Boosting conversions
- Create deeply-customized content
- Creating better customer engagement
- Streamlining workflows
Learn more about each in this article!
We love this article from Lauren Straley and Zoe Meggert, and how your business tells a story. Blogging is an incredibly important part of your overall marketing strategy, so we wanted to share this post, which is an “oldie but a goodie.” In this blog, they break down the importance of a strong website, engagement on social and how to create a welcoming office environment. You can tell this blog is from early 2020, as many companies continue to work remotely, which makes number one even more important! Check this all out in the entire article.
You have probably heard about the importance of E-A-T, which is expertise, authoritativeness and trust. It’s important that you are ranking high in this, and here are 14 ways that Google may evaluate this.
- The quality of the website content in total
- PageRank or references to the author or publisher
- Distance to trust seed sites in the link graph
- Anchor text of backlinks
- Credibility or trust of the author
- Name recognition of the author or publisher
- Sentiment around mentions or ratings and CTR
- Cooccurrences of the author/publisher with thematically relevant terms in videos, podcasts & documents
To get the other six and learn more, be sure to check out the full article!
Don’t Forget to Subscribe to Twenty Over Ten’s Email Newsletter!
Drop your email below and every month we’ll send you marketing tips, product announcements, webinars, and workshop invites, and more 🤩
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.