We’re just a few days into December, and we are so excited for the holiday season! We hope that everyone had a strong end to November and that you’re ready to kick off the coming month. Today’s Five Little Things article with articles on sales marketing predictions for 2022, why marketing will be harder in 2022 and much more.
When it comes to sales, marketing and more, what can you expect for 2022?
Tim Hughes breaks it down in this article with the following takes:
- The need for boards will be digital
- RevOps will grow in dominance
- Marketing will be front and center
- Brands are commodities
- There will be a continual improvement for people and processes
- The terminology of business will change
- Every company is a media company
- Video will be important for your marketing
- Employees and salespeople will become influencers
- Cookies will make us think differently about advertising
- In your everyday work life, you need to think about sustainability
Find out more about each in this insightful article.
We all want to have a stronger marketing plan in 2022, right? Well, marketing is about to get harder for advisors. Why is this? Here are three reasons:
- The next generation of investors relies less on advisors
- Marketing tactics are getting more complex
- It is harder to differentiate
So, in order to combat this, it’s important that you make marketing a priority. Hiring a consultant can help with the big picture in some cases. Additionally, focusing on a niche is a great way to boost your marketing. In order to find out more so that you can really capitalize in the year ahead, make sure you check out the entire article.
Have you ever wondered how millionaire financial advisors do it? The truth is that they aren’t that different from you as an advisor, they just do things differently. So, tune in to this podcast episode, to learn what millionaire financial advisors do differently and how you can implement their lessons to grow your own wealth.
As we look to the future, it’s important to realize that old ways of thinking will not bring new possibilities in the coming year. Every industry is feeling the effects of the “great resignation.” And it is no secret that COVID-19 has been a huge equalizer in the world of talent. So, it’s important to understand the following and ask these questions;
- What do companies value?
- What do employees value?
- How can you reset the social contract based on these values?
And how can you build a connection and community so that you can move forward as a business? Get all the answers and more in this article.
5. Episode 78: Increasing Your Social Proof and Client Trust Through Your Digital Presence via The Advisor Lab
Hear from Marie Swift, President, and CEO of Impact Communications, as she discusses what credibility marketing means, some of the major trends we see in the fintech space, how you can focus on your digital footprint in 2022 and more.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.