The next set of tech tools we’ll be exploring in our best tech tools to start and run your financial planning business blog series is centered around meeting scheduling. Keeping up with your daily, weekly, and even monthly schedule can be challenging. Implementing a meeting scheduling app such as Calendly, Timetrade, or ScheduleOnce, can help alleviate the stress of double-bookings and scheduling conflicts.
SCHEDULING SOFTWARE TO BEST MANAGE THE ADVISOR-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
Time efficiency is essential to running a successful financial planning business. By implementing a technology like a scheduling app, you’ll be more in control of your schedule to best utilize your time so that every minute of the day is spent in a productive manner. These tech tools truly enhance the advisor-client relationship through fast and easy communication, online scheduling, simple integrations, and more.
ScheduleOnce is an online scheduling app that allows you to schedule meetings and appointments with your clients and prospects. Like Timetrade, ScheduleOnce offers comprehensive services for the financial services industry. With this app, you are able to easily connect with current clients and engage with potential prospects.
- Easy Twenty Over Ten website integration with strong call-to-action, which allows for potential prospects to engage with your services
- Easy accessibility to current clients where they have the ability to schedule directly with a team member
- Ready to review reports from meeting which provides full transparency
- Multi-device platform
What to Know:
- Pricing: Plus– $5/ per user per month, Premium– $9/ per user per month, Professional– $19/ per user per month, Enterprise– $49/ per user per month
Calendly is a an online appointment scheduling app designed to allow your clients to automatically schedule time on your calendar. With its flexible, integrated, and customizable features, this tool is great for scheduling meetings and communicating efficiently without the hassle of back- and- forth emailing.
- Flexible scheduling between clients and team members (options for one-on-one, group, or collective meetings)
- Integration to your Google, Outlook, or Office Calendar, along with any existing meeting apps you have (i.e. GoToMeeting, Join.me)
- Ability to customize buffer times between meetings, daily limits, etc.
- Timezones are automatically handled
- Compatible on all devices (desktop, smartphone, tablet)
What To Know:
- Pricing: Basic– $0, Premium– $8/per user per month (billed annually), Pro– $12/per user per month (billed annually).
Timetrade is a cloud application that integrates appointment scheduling, queue management, and analytics services for your business. It works on all levels of the business from enterprise, salesforce or business teams, to individuals. Timetrade offers valuable services specifically for those in the financial services industry, which revolve around methods to help you better connect with your clients.
- Timetrade offers compliant client scheduling
- You are able to notify your entire client base with a single email regarding your real-time availability.
- Easy “click to schedule” Link that personalizes the advisor-client relationship
- Ability to stay connected with your channel and turn referrals into clients
What to Know:
- Pricing: Individuals- $4.08/per user/per month, businesses- $12.42/per user/per month, business plus- $25 per user/per month.
Stayed tuned for next week’s tech article in our series highlighting social media management!
Searching for even more ways to enhance your new financial planning business? Learn more about What’s the Best File Sharing App For Your Business, What’s the Best Archiving Solution and Client Portals: Creating the Total Client Experience.