You have heard the old saying, “time is money,” and as a busy financial advisor this definitely rings true! Time efficiency is essential to running a successful financial planning business. Recently, Twenty Over Ten conducted a survey, and there were some interesting findings that speak to the importance of using a scheduling app for time efficiency. One bit of evidence that we found, showed that advisors who got 6-10 or 11+ or more clients per year included a calendar link right on their website. The reason being is that, it’s so much simpler! It’s just one click away from a meeting.
Tech tools are constantly changing and improving, just as your advisor business. With everything that is offered this day and age, it’s easy to get lost in trying to figure out what is best for your business. Bottom line, though, you probably need something, because keeping up with your daily, weekly, and even monthly schedule can be challenging, especially when you have so many other aspects of your job to juggle!
We are here to discuss 5 of our favorite scheduling tools to use. Implementing one of these meeting scheduling apps such as Calendly, Timetrade, or ScheduleOnce, Acuity or TimeTap can help alleviate the stress of double-bookings and scheduling conflicts. Check out some of the pricing and features of our favorite tools!
5 SCHEDULING APPS TO BEST MANAGE THE ADVISOR-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
By implementing technology like a scheduling app, you’ll be more in control of your schedule to best utilize your time so that every minute of the day is spent in a productive manner. These tech tools truly enhance the advisor-client relationship through fast and easy communication, online scheduling, simple integrations, and more.
ScheduleOnce is an online scheduling app that allows you to schedule meetings and appointments with your clients and prospects. Like Timetrade, ScheduleOnce offers comprehensive services for the financial services industry. With this app, you are able to easily connect with current clients and engage with potential prospects.
- Easy Twenty Over Ten website integration with strong call-to-action, which allows for potential prospects to engage with your services
- Easy accessibility to current clients where they have the ability to schedule directly with a team member
- Ready to review reports from a meeting which provides full transparency
- Multi-device platform
What to Know:
- Pricing: Basic– $7.50/ per user per month ($9 month-to-month)
- Professional– $15.80/ per user per month ($19 month-to-month)
- Enterprise– $32.50/ per user per month ($32 month-to-month)
Calendly is an online appointment scheduling app designed to allow your clients to automatically schedule time on your calendar. With its flexible, integrated, and customizable features, this tool is great for scheduling meetings and communicating efficiently without the hassle of back- and- forth emailing. At Twenty Over Ten, we offer a one-click integration with this software.
- Flexible scheduling between clients and team members (options for one-on-one, group, or collective meetings)
- Integration to your Google, Outlook, or Office Calendar, along with any existing meeting apps you have (i.e. GoToMeeting, Join.me)
- Easy Twenty Over Ten website integration which helps with a strong call-to-action. This simple app allows for potential prospects to engage with your services
- Ability to customize buffer times between meetings, daily limits, etc.
- Timezones are automatically handled
- Compatible on all devices (desktop, smartphone, tablet)
What To Know:
- Pricing: Basic– $0
- Premium– $8/per user per month (billed annually)
- Pro– $12/per user per month (billed annually).
As mentioned above, we do offer a one-click integration with the Calendly software, and it’s very simple to get started! How do you do it? We offered step-by-step instructions, making it very easy.
Step 1: Grab your Calendly event links from your Calendly account. Calendly has a step-by-step tutorial for locating your event links on their support page here.
Step 2: Log into your Twenty Over Ten account.
Step 3: Add your Calendly event links to your site. We have a tutorial for adding links and styling links as buttons here.
Step 4: Go into “Site Settings”
Step 5: Click on the “Integrations” tab.
Step 6: Hover over the Calendly section and click on the “Setup” button.
Step 7: Click the “Enable Pop-up” button in the top right so that it reads “YES.” Close the overlay window.
Timetrade is a cloud application that integrates appointment scheduling, queue management, and analytics services for your business. It works on all levels of the business from enterprise, Salesforce or business teams, to individuals. Timetrade offers valuable services specifically for those in the financial services industry, which revolve around methods to help you better connect with your clients.
- Timetrade offers compliant client scheduling
- You are able to notify your entire client base with a single email regarding your real-time availability.
- Easy “click to schedule” Link that personalizes the advisor-client relationship
- Ability to stay connected with your channel and turn referrals into clients
What to Know:
- Pricing: Individual- $6.50/per user/per month ($78 billed annually)
- Businesses- $12.42/per user/per month ($149 billed annually)
- Business Plus- $25 per user/per month. ($300 billed annually)
Acuity is a user-friendly online scheduling app that works as your assistant and makes scheduling things much simpler. With this app, you can: book more clients, get paid on time, and automate & organize with the right tools on your utility belt.
- Acuity adapts to any business
- You can control your availability 24/7
- As soon as a client books a meeting, you can collect everything that you need to know about them
- You can send branded and customized confirmations via any device
- Receive notifications as soon as a client books a meeting
What to Know:
- Pricing: Free signup
- Emerging– $15/ 1 calendar included per month
- Growing (most popular)– $25/6 calendars included per month Powerhouse– $50/ 36 calendars per month
TimeTap is an online scheduling app and appointment manager that works 24/7. It offers unlimited appointments, clients and services. It offers complete appointment management so you can go to work everyday organized.
- It offers 24/7 access so you never have to worry about missing something with flexible availability
Automated appointment waitlists
- Simple to use
- Multi-device platform
- Email and text notifications
What to Know:
- Pricing: Business– $59.95/ Team: 5 staff and 5 locations
- Business– $39.95/ Solo: 1 staff and 1 location
- Professional– $29.95/ Team: 5 staff and 5 locations
- Enterprise– $19.95/ Solo: 1 staff and 1 location
Advisor Websites Using Meeting Schedulers
We constantly get to work with amazing clients to build their websites, and here are just a couple of examples of websites that use a CTA to schedule client meetings!
1. YellowWood Wealth Solutions
YellowWood Wealth Solutions, based out of Charlotte, North Carolina, has a simple one-click integration using Acuity. Prospective clients can simply type in their information and confirm how long they want their consultation to be!
2. Veritas Wealth Management
Veritas Wealth Management, based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, is powered by Calendly. You click on the callout button on their webpage, where it immediately takes you to the “Get Acquainted Call” with Troy Knighton, where you can easily select a date and time to have your first meeting.
These are only a couple of examples, but when using this simple button it really does make all the difference. Simply adding a tasteful call to action (CTA) button to your website you can really increase the number of prospects and clients that you gain as a financial advisor!
Why Should I Use a Meeting Scheduler on My Advisor Website?
Great question, we’re glad you asked! In case you missed it, Twenty Over Ten recently surveyed 140 financial advisors about their digital marketing efforts. Questions asked included everything from blogging to website updates, lead generation and more. We learned a ton. But one key takeaway was that advisors who get 6-10 or 11+ or more clients per year had a calendar link right on their website. And those who receive no qualified leads or clients from their digital marketing efforts had no link to their online calendar.
So there you have it – adding a meeting scheduler to your website is a no brainer and we know for a fact that it will generate more leads for your business. Working with the Twenty Over Ten platform makes it easy to integrate with many different scheduling software so try adding one today to your website today!