Tech tools are constantly changing and improving. And with so many solutions, it’s easy to get lost trying to figure out what is best for your firm. One of the most important tools though, is one to help keep up with your daily, weekly and monthly schedules.
By implementing a scheduling app, you can alleviate the stress of calendar conflicts and double-bookings. So, to help guide the way, we’ll explore the features and pricing of 5 of our favorite scheduling tools. Read on to learn more!
5 SCHEDULING APPS TO BEST MANAGE THE ADVISOR-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
By implementing a scheduling app, you’ll be more in control of your daily activities to help you best utilize your time. These tech tools truly enhance the advisor-client relationship through fast and easy communication, online scheduling, simple integrations and more.
ScheduleOnce is an online scheduling app that allows you to schedule meetings and appointments with your clients and prospects. Like Timetrade, ScheduleOnce offers comprehensive services for the financial services industry. With this app, you are able to easily connect with current clients and engage with potential prospects.
- Easy Twenty Over Ten website integration with strong call-to-action, which allows for potential prospects to engage with your services.
- Easy accessibility to current clients where they have the ability to schedule directly with a team member.
- Ready to review reports from a meeting, which provides full transparency.
- Multi-device platform.
What to Know:
- Starter – Free until 25 users.
- Growth – $9/month per user (3 users for $13.50 a month).
Calendly is an online appointment scheduling app designed to allow your clients to automatically schedule time on your calendar. With its flexible, integrated and customizable features, this tool is great for scheduling meetings and communicating efficiently without the hassle of back-and-forth emailing. At Twenty Over Ten, we offer a one-click integration with this software.
- Flexible scheduling between clients and team members (options for one-on-one, group, or collective meetings).
- Integration to your Google, Outlook or Office Calendar, alongside any existing meeting apps you have (i.e. GoToMeeting, Join.me).
- Easy Twenty Over Ten website integration which helps with a strong call-to-action. This simple app allows for potential prospects to engage with your services.
- Ability to customize buffer times between meetings, daily limits, etc.
- Timezones are automatically handled.
- Compatible on all devices (desktop, smartphone and tablet).
What To Know:
- Basic– $0
- Premium– $8/per user per month (billed annually).
- Pro– $12/per user per month (billed annually).
As mentioned above, we do offer a one-click integration with the Calendly software, and it’s very simple to get started! See how with these step-by-step instructions:
Step 1: Grab your Calendly event links from your Calendly account. Calendly has a step-by-step tutorial for locating your event links on their support page here.
Step 2: Log into your Twenty Over Ten account.
Step 3: Add your Calendly event links to your site. We have a tutorial for adding links and styling links as buttons here.
Step 4: Go into “Site Settings”
Step 5: Click on the “Integrations” tab.
Step 6: Hover over the Calendly section and click on the “Setup” button.
Step 7: Click the “Enable Pop-up” button in the top right so that it reads “YES.” Close the overlay window.
Timetrade is a cloud application that integrates appointment scheduling, queue management and analytics services for your business. It works on all levels of business, from enterprise, Salesforce or business teams, to individuals. Timetrade offers valuable services specific to the financial services industry.
- Timetrade offers compliant client scheduling.
- You are able to notify your entire client base with a single email regarding your real-time availability.
- Easy “click to schedule” Link that personalizes the advisor-client relationship.
- Ability to stay connected with your channel and turn referrals into clients.
What to Know:
- Small Business – $6.50/per user/per month.
- Salesforce – $29/per user/per month.
- Timetrade also offers an Events and Classes and Enterprise package, pending a pricing discussion.
Acuity is a user-friendly online scheduling app that works as your assistant and makes scheduling things much simpler. With this app, you can: book more clients, get paid on time, and automate & organize with the right tools on your utility belt.
- Acuity adapts to any business.
- You can control your availability 24/7.
- As soon as a client books a meeting, you can collect everything that you need to know about them.
- You can send branded and customized confirmations via any device.
- Receive notifications as soon as a client books a meeting.
What to Know:
- Emerging – $14/ 1 calendar included per month.
- Growing (most popular) – $23/6 calendars included per month.
- Powerhouse – $45/ 36 calendars per month.
TimeTap is an online scheduling app and appointment manager that works 24/7. It offers unlimited appointments, clients and services. It offers complete appointment management so you can go to work every day organized.
- It offers 24/7 access so you never have to worry about missing something with flexible availability.
Automated appointment waitlists.
- Simple to use.
- Multi-device platform.
- Email and text notifications.
What to Know:
- Starter – Free/1 member and location.
- Professional (Solo) – $24.95/month with 1 member and location.
- Professional (Team) – $39.95/month with 5 members and 5 locations.
- Business (Solo) – $44.95/month with 1 member and location.
- Business (Team) – $74.95/month with 5 members and 5 locations.
- TimeTap also offers a free 30 day trial of all packages.
Advisor Websites Using Meeting Schedulers
We constantly get to work with amazing clients to build their websites, and here are just a couple of examples of websites that use a CTA to schedule client meetings!
YellowWood Wealth Solutions, based out of Charlotte, North Carolina, has a simple one-click integration using Acuity. Prospective clients can simply type in their information and confirm how long they want their consultation to be!
Veritas Wealth Management, based out of Salt Lake City, Utah, is powered by Calendly. You click on the callout button on their webpage, where it immediately takes you to the “Get Acquainted Call” with Troy Knighton, where you can easily select a date and time to have your first meeting.
These are only a couple of examples, but when using this simple button it really does make all the difference. Simply adding a tasteful call to action (CTA) button to your website you can really increase the number of prospects and clients that you gain as a financial advisor!
Wrapping Things Up
Adding a meeting scheduler to your website can help organize your schedule and l generate more leads for your business. And best of all, working with Twenty Over Ten’s Website Engine makes it easy to integrate with a variety of different scheduling software. Check out the benefits and try adding one to your website today.