It’s the week of Thanksgiving, and we are looking to close out the short week on a high note. And one way to do that is to start your Monday off with a Five Little Things article, where we’ve got some great reads on tips to get more social media engagement, social trends that will stand out in 2022, how to build your ideal practice and much more. Enjoy!
1. Social Media Content for Financial Advisors: Post Ideas Proven to Get the Most Engagement via Advisorpedia
Have you ever been stuck wondering “What should I post next” or “How do I get more engagement on my content”? Then this video from Samantha Russell is for you. It’s chockful of content ideas so that you can start getting high engagement across your social platforms.
When it comes to social media, the industry is always changing, so how can you keep up? These five trends will make sure you’re ahead of the social game in the coming year.
- Communicating with millennials will be more important than ever
- Instagram will take over Twitter
- Social media will be the main marketing strategy for many advisors
- Posts will use a more conversational tone
- Audiences will want more value delivered through fewer posts
Get insight into each point in the full article from FMG Suite.
3. Episode 77: Trends Shaping Wealth Management – The Big Takeaways from #XYPNLIVE via The Advisor Lab
The wealth management industry has gone through massive changes in the last almost two years now. Like so many other businesses, there are trends that are shaping the industry. So, what can you expect for the coming year? These key takeaways from the #XYPNLIVE conference are sure to shape how you do business.
How can you build your ideal practice without sacrificing your life outside of work completely? In this article, Stephanie Bogan offers the “shifts” below to make when working to build the advisory practice you’ve been dreaming of.
- Elevate your thinking
- Define your model practice
- Take agency over your time
- Communicate your value
- Tell your story
- Staff for success
- Deliver specialized value with scale
- Gear up your growth
- Planning and performance
When it comes to social platforms, Instagram is still growing increasingly popular. In fact, there are currently 1 billion monthly users, so how can you build your audience in the coming year? The infographic below shares 3 handy tips to start using.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.