March Madness is on the horizon, but there’s no madness here! In this week’s Five Little Things article, check out social media video best practices to implement, how to write content that connects with your audience and a whole lot more.
1. Social Media Video Best Practices for Financial Advisors in 2022 via Advisorpedia
In 2022, people want more from your social media, and that includes sharing strong content with your audience. And what better way to do this than by including video in your posts. Check out this entire article to learn why videos are so effective, best practices, how to create effective videos and more.
Rather than writing to convert, why not write to connect with your audience? Tune in to this episode, where Matt Halloran caught up with Derek Pollard to discuss why the highest converting copy doesn’t focus on selling but on building relationships. This is a great listen and one that you really do not want to miss, so be sure to check it out!
For advisors, choosing a niche is a great way to build a stronger business while getting more for your marketing dollar. However, many times, the challenge hasn’t been so much choosing your audience but when to move forward with this. Tune in to learn:
- The importance of flexibility when exploring a chosen niche
- When to course correct the plan as the initially chosen niche evolves over time
- How far in advance you should start planning in the first place
It’s going to be a good one, full of awesome tips, so be sure to tune in!
It comes as no surprise that clients have expressed concern over how the Russia-Ukraine War will affect their portfolios, so how can you be prepared as an advisor? Hear from advisors to see what they have been telling their clients in this article.
Redesigning your website doesn’t have to be stressful, and here are 12 crucial steps to ensure that it goes smoothly.
- Step 1: Establish your dedicated team of stakeholders
- Step 2: Audit your current site
- Step 3: Understand the user journey
- Step 4: Set goals
- Step 5: Define your strategy
- Step 6: Setting a timeline
- Step 7: Review and update (or create) your brand style guide
- Step 8: Gather inspiration and analyze the competition
- Step 9: Craft your content
- Step 10: Start designing
- Step 11: Develop your site
- Step 12: Launch your new site!
Ready to get started? Check out the full article!
Don’t Forget to Subscribe to Twenty Over Ten’s Email Newsletter!
Drop your email below and every month we’ll send you marketing tips, product announcements, webinars, and workshop invites, and more 🤩
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.