We hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. It’s hard to believe that we are only a few days away from 2022, so we wanted to share these five articles to help you close out 2021 on a high note. ✨
When it comes to financial advisors’ fees, the problem is that many times they fail to tell clients and prospects exactly what they are getting when it comes to their payments. If you have ever been asked the following question, the value of your fees might not be clear:
- ‘What am I paying these fees for?’
- ‘How do you compare your services to [XYZ advisor]?’
So, in order to effectively communicate what you offer, try these three things.
- Make a detailed list of what you do for your clients
- Segment this list into three main categories
- Solidify a delivery plan for prospects and your marketing messaging
So, just remember it’s all about changing the discussion and not the fees. Check out the entire article to learn more!
2021 was quite the year, and we definitely learned a lot, so as we head into the new year, here are some trends to look out for in 2022.
- The normalization on direct indexing
- The continued rise of cryptocurrency
- The emergence of the metaverse
To learn more about each, be sure to check out the full article from SEI.
3. Episode 81: Golf Events, AirBnb, Crypto, Zoom, and Market Drops: What the Future of The Advisor-Investor Relationship Will Look Like via The Advisor Lab
In this final podcast of 2021 for The Advisor Lab, they will be diving into everything such as,
- Why advisors need to innovate
- What investors care about
- How you can focus on innovation within your practice without losing the focus on your core business
Tune in below to learn more!
We are less than a week away from 2022, so if you haven’t already started, it’s time to get your 2022 marketing strategies in place. Sara Grillo shares five things you can do to achieve marketing success in the coming year.
- Get a basic crisis marketing plan together
- Get better headlines
- Make a decision about Google search and your website
- Think about testimonials
- Write a blog about crypto
For insight into each, makes sure you check out the entire article and the video below.
As we head into 2022, these SEO tips from the beginning of the year are still going to ring true. So in order to succeed in the coming year, make sure you are still following these 21 SEO tips so that you can rank higher!
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.