Happy Labor Day! We hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday. Let’s close out the three day weekend with a Five Little Things article. Find out how you can have more productive initial meetings with prospects to inbound marketing tips and more in today’s article.
1. Financial advisor first meeting script that will make prospects go “whoo hoo!” via Sara Grillo podcast
First impressions are so important, so what should be in a financial advisor first meeting script? This podcast from Sara Grillo outlines a four step process that will teach you to create a first meeting that will make prospects excited to meet.
What should financial advisors know about marketing? It’s becoming increasingly important to market your firm in order to cut through the noise and stand out from the competition. So, what are they?
- Having a niche is more effective
- Videos don’t work as well on LinkedIn as they used to
- Make sure your videos have captions
- Email marketing is the best appointment setting strategy
- The key to making email marketing work is to use an autoresponder
Want to know the 15 other pointers? Check out the rest of the article and start standing out from your competition.
3. #FA Success Ep 244: Taking A ‘Financial Gym’ Approach To Financial Coaching For Next-Generation Clients, With Shannon McLay via Kitces
The monthly subscription based financial services are becoming increasingly popular. In this episode, Michael Kitces meets with Shannon McLay, the founder of The Financial Gym, which offers financial coaching services on a monthly subscription basis to about 3,500 Millennial and Gen-Z clients. Learn how her coaching process helps to deliver advice to clients plus additional insight.
4. Public Relations Is The SEO Catalyst. You Need To Integrate Your Strategies Right Now via Flackable
With the recent updates to Google’s Core, there has been an increased visibility of an abundance of sites and opened the door for businesses to maximize their online presence. By focusing your public relations strategy, you can capitalize on your efforts. How can you do this?
- Identify your goals
- Prioritize popular keywords
- Use backlinks
Check out the entire article find out more.
5. via iMPACT
Creating strong content is obviously a huge part of your inbound marketing. You want to create content that is the optimal length for SEO but also content that is direct enough so that the sales team can use it to close leads. What if you could create a piece of content that helped both? This article sheds light on how to best do this.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media and marketing coordinator at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.