This week we were able to catch up with one of our most recent clients, Jim David, founder and advisor at David Wealth Management. Jim is actively involved in the Washington D.C. community where he and his wife Maria (who is also his business partner), reside.
1. What inspired you to found David Wealth Management with your wife, Maria?
I had founded a CPA firm in 1993, sold it 5 years later and found it very satisfying to build a business which focused on best practices. I wanted to experience this satisfaction again by founding a wealth management business. I find it very satisfying to work with clients in providing what I believe to be the best practices in wealth management services.
2. What is a typical workday like for you?
The client is getting better educated and investment products are becoming more transparent.
4.What is the number one thing you want potential and current clients to learn about your practice from your website?
The Experience, Fee-Only, Evidence-Based Investing and Tax Planning in the “How We Stand Out” and “Jim David, CPA” in the “About” Section.
5. Why did you choose to redo your website with Twenty Over Ten?
I liked the process of learning about me and my firm and highlighting the most important elements.
6. What recommendation from the Twenty Over Ten team enhanced your site the most?
Focus on “less is more” as well as the new website layout, (i.e., single-page scrolling site), and better organization.
9. You are known to give your clients a favorite book each year around the holidays. So, we’re eager to know -what is the best book you have ever read?
Good question – I think it would be “What I Learned Losing a Million Dollars” by Jim Paul and Brendan Moynihan.
Need Help Boosting Your Brand, But Don’t Know Where to Start?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month to month plans).