Happy Monday! As we approach the middle of September, it makes you ask, where the time has gone? We’re moving full speed ahead though, so hold on as we take you through tips on boosting your website traffic through social media, how to grow your business, how to generate more leads and ways you can boost your marketing efforts.
1. 6 Ways to Get More Social Media Traffic to Your Website in 2020 [Infographic] via Social Media Today
If you are looking for ways to increase traffic to your website, then social media could be the way to go. Six ways to do this are:
- Add links to your social bookmarking sites
- Add calls-to-action on links that you share
- Make sure you are pinning posts on your social platforms
- Make your social media cover images calls-to-actions
- Answer questions on social Q&A sites
- Have your employees share content on their social channels
The infographic has all the details you need to start driving more traffic to your site.
As a financial advisor, many people dream of having their own firm, but with it comes long nights and weekends working to grow your business. How do you fix this? Start with automating your business and getting some systems in place. In this week’s podcast, you will learn the three most important systems for financial service businesses. Give it a listen!
3. Using all media to create a powerful brand-Katherine Liola on the Becoming Referable podcast via The Client Driven Practice
Today’s podcast features Katherine Liola, Founder and CEO of Concentric Private Wealth. She discusses how you can create a strong and authentic brand that really resonates with your prospects and clients. If you want to learn about the power of brand building and how you can use it to grow your business, then this podcast is for you.
When it comes to getting leads, it’s all about patience, persistence and intention. There are six steps that can be taken to catch a lead and they are:
- Go to where your ideal leads are
- Show up consistently to boost your chances of success
- Offer something of value to get their attention.
- Use bait they uniquely like to motivate them to bite.
- Once you get a bite, quickly work to reel them in with the right process and messaging.
- Take care of your catches so they don’t go bad.
For more details about each of these steps, check out the blog from Shauna Mace. It offers great insights on how to “reel” in your next big “catch!”
Some forecasters see a decline for ad budgets into 2021 while others see growth, so we really don’t know what to expect. IAB’s survey of 242 media buyers and publishers is projecting that total U.S. ad spending will be down 8% for 2020, however, digital will be up 6% year over year. Paid search and social are expected to see the biggest growth for the upcoming year, so it’s important to keep that in mind when creating your marketing strategy. For a deeper dive, check out the entire article.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month to month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.