Fall is in the air. 🍂 And while you enjoy your pumpkin spice latte, be sure to check out our latest Five Little Things article. From marketing your RIA to content you should be posting on social media, this blog is sure to give your marketing a boost.
From a marketing perspective, going RIA opens up a whole new world of possibilities.
To find out exactly how to do this and what the pros and cons are be sure to check out the entire article.
Social media is becoming an increasingly important part of your overall marketing strategy, but many advisors start to wonder how they can keep this up and post content consistently. So, what should advisors be posting on social in order to get the most engagement? The below video from Samantha Russell offers 10 content ideas plus awesome examples.
With all the marketing strategies and channels out there, it’s easy to become overwhelmed very quickly. While marketing is such an important part of running firm, how can you do it in an efficient way without turning into a full-time marketer? Tune into this podcast to find out what it takes to become a more efficient marketer.
Some key points include:
- How choosing a tiny niche makes the right marketing strategy obvious
- The weird way a Simpsons episode shows you exactly how to market to your niche
- How your personality transforms mediocre marketing into a client magnet
- Why personality tests can improve your results more than most courses, coachings or seminars
Tune in to find out more!
When done right, niche marketing helps advisors to attract more ideal clients and skyrocket their business. If you are looking to position yourself as the expert in your niche then be sure to check out this podcast. They will discuss:
- What type of advisor benefits from an expertise approach to marketing
- Why, in order to be an expert, advisors must focus on a niche
- How to start engaging with your target market (it’s easier than you think!)
- Ways to measure success before going all-in on your niche
- Major pitfalls in niche marketing –– and how to avoid them
- And more
Give it a listen!
5. 8 Graphic Design Trends for a Modern Marketing Strategy in 2022 [Infographic] via Social Media Today
If you are looking to catapult your marketing strategy in 2022, then be sure to check out the latest graphic design trends. What you can expect to see is:
- Inclusive visuals
- Fun data visualizations
- Bold backgrounds
- Colorful icons and illustrations
- Serif fonts
- Branded memes
- Social screencaps
Check out the infographic and article for all the details.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media and marketing coordinator at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.