We are halfway through November! 😲It’s hard to believe, but we are excited for the holiday season right around the corner. To get you there, check out today’s Five Little Things article. We’ve got tips on everything from knowing when your website needs a refresh to the trends that are reshaping the wealth industry and more.
When was the last time that you updated your website? Chief Evangelist, Samantha Russell shares the seven tell-tale signs that you needed to refresh your site. This includes:
- Your website is more than 5 years old
- It is not mobile-friendly or responsive
- Your core web vitals are failing and it loads slowly
- Your online leads are non-existent
- Your website is difficult to navigate
- Your brand or messaging has changed
- Your SEO is non-existent
If you notice that your website has any or all of the above, it’s time for an update. Check out the full video below for additional insight.
The wealth industry has changed drastically since the start of the pandemic. The way that advisors communicate with prospects and clients, do business, etc. has had to pivot in order to keep up with the changing times. So, what should we expect to see in the coming months and even years? This article shares the six trends that are reshaping the wealth industry.
3. 8 SEO Mistakes Weakening Your Google Ranking in 2022 and Beyond [Infographic] via Social Media Today
Are you having a hard time getting your website to rank well? It can be difficult to stand out and create a strong online presence, especially in such a saturated environment. You might be making these 8 SEO mistakes:
- Your target keyword is not in your domain/subdomain
- You’re not writing enough quality content
- You haven’t secured your website with https
- You don’t have an optimized image on your page
- Your page load speed is too slow
- Your bounce rate is too high
- You have duplicate content on your page
- Your content is not optimized for your target keywords
Check out the infographic to find out more.
Email marketing is incredibly effective when done well. However, when it is not, you will just see “unsubscribe” after “unsubscribe.” So, how can you make sure you are creating an email marketing strategy that works? Check out this podcast and learn the 5 email marketing mistakes that are wrecking your conversions.
1/3 of high net worth clients said their advisor asked how the pandemic impacted how they thought about their financial future.
The reason this statistic was alarming is that means that 2/3 of them were not asked how the pandemic impacted their thoughts on their financial future. So, what should you do to ensure that your clients feel secure in their future and that they can still live out their retirement as they had imagined?
- Ask the question: How do you think the last 18 months have changed what is important to you or how you think about your future?
- Pause: Give them time to think.
- Dig deeper: Follow up with questions that help them clarify their own thinking.
- Bring it back to the plan: Connect the dots between how they describe their feelings, fears or aspirations and their financial plan.
Find out more in the full article.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.