We hope that everyone is enjoying the long weekend for Memorial Day. It has been a long month to say the least, so this extra day could probably do everyone some good! When you get back in “the office,” be sure to check out some of our top articles of the week on everything from top digital marketing tools to turning prospects into clients.
Writing great blog titles can be a daunting task, but this simple trick will help you to create blog titles that get more posts on social media. Simply made the titles hyper-specific by using location-specific and niche-specific keywords.
Check out the video below from CMO Samantha Russell for additional insight!
2. 7 Digital Marketing Tools for Financial Advisors During COVID-19 Pandemic (And Beyond) via Practice Management Blog
Is your business facing budget cuts amid the pandemic? That’s okay, your marketing doesn’t have to suffer! CMO, Samantha Russell had the chance to catch up with the Financial Planning Associations, Practice Management Blog to discuss seven free (or very low-cost) digital marketing tools that you can use during these times and even once the pandemic has passed! They are:
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
- Content Creation and Marketing Tools
For more details about each, check out the entire article!
- What’s the number one question you’re getting and what’s the best advice you’re giving out right now?
What’s surprised you about content creation and consumption during this new normal?
What’s something your co-workers are doing that’s out of the ordinary for a workplace? (this was a funny one!)
Check out the full interview to find out her answers!
LinkedIn has published a new guide to key content trends during COVID-19, and it includes many useful tips on how to best engage with your audience plus examples of how brands are responding during this time.
Check out an overview of some of the key points!
Over the last two months, financial advisors have been working harder than ever to help their clients navigate the volatility of the market. When things start to return to normal, you have to ask yourself, what’s next? What are clients going to be wanting to get and what are they interested in learning?
So, we asked the questions:
- Q: Which topics would you be interested in learning more about from your advisor?
- Q: Which topics would you be interested in learning more about from your advisor? (Shows percentage choosing ‘coping with a significant market downturn’.)
- Q: Which topics would you be interested in learning more about from your advisor? (Shows percentage selecting between March 10-11 and those selecting between March 16-24.)
Based on the answers that clients give, they seem to be more interested in learning about their lives rather than their money. Check out the entire article to find out what the had to say!