It’s that time again…time to regroup from the weekend and tackle the week ahead of you. We hope that you had some time to recharge and spend time with your family. This week’s Five Little Things article is perfect to kick off the week, as we discuss everything from creating an effective content calendar to time management.
1. Twenty Over Ten Launches Integration With Wealthbox to Save Financial Advisors Time, Maximize Lead Generation, Strengthen Relationships And Automate Marketing via Lead Pilot
This new partnership between Twenty Over Ten and Lead Pilot will further boost the inbound marketing efforts for financial advisors. It is a contact sync between Wealthbox and Lead Pilot, where advisors can sync contacts from Wealthbox to Lead Pilot with a single click to automate their inbound marketing efforts.
Once connected, data along with traditional contact information is automatically synced from Wealthbox to Lead Pilot, eliminating the need to manually import and export contacts between the two systems. Find out more about this integration in the full article!
Facebook has unveiled new tips on how to create an effective social media content calendar, while it’s also provided a basic content calendar template to help you map out your content marketing strategy.
The basic three elements you need to take note of as part of an effective content calendar are:
- When to post
- What to post
- Where to post
Make sure you are factoring in the right elements that will enable you to be more efficient in your social media planning by using a calendar listing and check out the full article for more tips.
3. Episode 232 – How to Hire the Right People for Your Firm –– With Duane Roberts via Top Advisor Marketing
When advisors hire the right people, they can discuss how great their team is which in turn, is a great marketing tool.
In this episode, Matt speaks with Duane Roberts, the COO and CFO of Humans Being Resources, a recruiting firm. Duane explains how his company helps financial advisors find the right hires through My1Hire packages.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why finding candidates outside of your industry is important
- How COVID-19 has altered the hiring process
- Key HR resources for advisors
- What separates Humans Being Resources from other recruiting firms
- And more!
Check out the full podcast for tips on hiring the best people for the job!
As we continue to work in a socially distant society, people are trying to get back to “normal” in the best way that we can. How is the best way to go about doing this?
- Strategy 1: Schedule in time to exercise
- Strategy 2: Schedule expertise
- Strategy 3: Schedule in time for connections
An offensive strategy will keep you going in the long run, so make time to do these things as we continue to work in our “new normal” for the time being.
Even though, for many, the days all seem to be rolling into one, it’s still hard to manage your time and get everything that you want to accomplish. It can be difficult to work from home while juggling your family and workload. So, how can financial advisors remain effective and what are their main challenges?
- Challenge 1: Time Expectation
- Challenge 2: Time Habits
- Challenge 3: Time Quantity
- Challenge 4: Time Quality
For a deep dive into each, check out the entire article.