We hope that everyone had a great weekend and is ready to kick off another week! Spring is right around the corner, and we don’t know about you, but we are pretty excited about that! It’s been a long, cold winter and while it seemed as though it would never end, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. On that note, we are excited to share five of our top articles of the week on everything from generating new leads to eliminating “friction points” that are slowing down your referral process. So, pour yourself some coffee and dive right in!
1. via Covisum
Whether you are just starting out as a financial advisor or you are a veteran, you know how important lead generation is. When you are utilizing the correct the right lead generation strategy, it can boost your efficiency and reduce the time commitment to marketing your business. So, how can you do this more efficiently?
- Host educational webinars
- Offer free gated content as an educational resource
- Partner with Centers of Influence in the area
- Highlight investments into innovative fintech solutions
- Add new content to your website consistently
The entire article offers additional insight into each tip, so be sure to check it out.
Implementing digital marketing into your strategy is so important as an advisor, however, there is a lot of red tape that comes with the financial industry and compliance is so important. The below article offers a lot of useful information when it comes to meeting compliance requirements along with these best practices:
- Avoid advising
- Beware of adoption
- Make sure you aren’t soliciting
- Beware of habitual hoarding
- Stop stating
- Direct instead of dictate
For details into each best practice plus more information, check out the entire article!
3. via iMPACT
Designing a website can seem daunting, however, it shouldn’t scare you away. When you work with the right team and use the correct tools, it’s an incredible way to drive traffic to your website and grow your firm. Additionally, you have probably heard some myths along the way that may be holding you back, and here are the biggest ones you should drop immediately!
- You need to redesign your entire website or it will look sloppy
- Your website is not just a marketing tool but also a sales tool
- If done right, you don’t have to change your website often
- Showing your prices upfront will scare away prospects
- Your website should be about you
- Giving visitors too many resources will overwhelm them
- Website content has to be long to included everything
- Customers only want to give you a call
For more insight into each, check out hte full article.
If you talk to any financial advisor, they probably will tell you that they want to create a highly engaging experience for their clients. If 2020 showed us anything in the industry, it is that client needs are changing, and one way to tackle this is to utilize the Responsive Client Experience, and in this, you are able to recognize the needs that your client has at that particular moment and to reflect on the enduring expectations of the client.
Want to find out more? The full article can shed some light on this way of working with clients.
5. Eliminating the friction that slows referrals – The Becoming Referable podcast via The Client Driven Practice
Of course, any advisor would love to have a consistent flow of qualified leads, and the easier it is to refer you, then the more you will get. However, you might unknowingly be doing some things that are slowing this down. Give this podcast a listen in order to remove points of “friction” from your process so that you can get more qualified leads and find out what the five most common points of friction are.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.