April is right around the corner, and we hope that everyone had a productive March. It’s hard to imagine that last year at this time, we were just beginning to navigate the pandemic and now we are finally seeing some sort of light at the end of the tunnel. If anything, we learned to be more adaptable and change up the way we communicate with people. In light of pressing forward, we wanted to offer you some helpful articles for today’s Five Little Things article on everything from defining the unique value proposition to retargeting and so much more. Enjoy!
You have probably heard the word value proposition in business, but what exactly is one? Well, it’s a positioning statement that explains the benefit that you will provide for your target buyer and what makes you unique. In simpler terms, it tells prospects why they should choose their firm over the competition.
To learn how to create and define your UVP, check out the entire article!
Have you ever been searching for something online, and the next thing you know, you are getting ads for it? You are experiencing retargeting and once the new SEC Ad rule goes into full effect on May 4th, advisors will be able to utilize this. As an advisor how should you best utilize this? Chief Evangelist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten, Samantha Russell weighs in to touch on the following topics.
- What is retargeting?
- What are the benefits of retargeting?
- Should financial advisors use retargeting?
- How can you create a retargeting ad?
She answers all these questions and more in the full article from Advisor Perspectives.
Jason Wenk, the founder of Altruist and entrepreneur will be discussing his latest industry-defining endeavor. Tune in to this episode to hear from him and learn:
- Why his company puts an emphasis on design thinking and why that is rare in the financial services industry.
- Important leadership lessons
Give the podcast a listen to learn more about the above points and more!
4. Using Creatives to Drive Better Ad Performance and Impactful Business Outcomes via Social Media Today
Social media ads have surpassed the traditional advertising market, so now is the time to prosper with ads on social. When it comes to doing this, here are six questions to think about.
- What is a creative-first position? Why is the creative so important to a brand?
- Which businesses are most affected by the creative-first trend?
- What are the current trends in crafting great creatives? What’s changed, and what’s next?
- Is it true that how you show something, and who you show it to, is most important? How does that work with creatives, and what’s the formula for impactful creatives now, and into 2021?
- How can a creative-first strategy impact businesses?
- What does a business need in order to produce impactful creativity? Does it require serious production and a lot of money?
For answers to each of these and how you can boost your social ads at work, check out the full article.
5. How marketers can reconnect with customers and colleagues in a digitised world via Marketing Week
The world of work and brand interactions has gone increasingly digital and distance will remain a factor in how teams and customers connect with each other. Marketers need to continuously be forward-thinking and doing so will help them to succeed now and in the future. This article will touch on each point in-depth:
- How to build relationships virtually
- How to boost value exchange and engagement
- What are the key points in the customers’ journey?
Find out more about each topic and more in the full article.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.