Summer is officially here, and we are so excited to kick off this week! Our Five Little Things article is full of useful information on the fate of cold calling, tips for optimizing your LinkedIn profile, inbound marketing strategies and much. more.
What I personally think is going on here is just what we’ve been seeing for years and 2020 really just put rocket fuel on.
-Samantha Russell, chief Evangelist
Find out about the future of cold calling and what it means for advisors looking to find more clients in the full article from ThinkAdvisor.
It has been proven that LinkedIn is known to convert more leads in comparison to other social media platforms, so how can you ensure that you are continuously getting the most out of this very useful platform?
When you optimize your profile, you can get the most out of this platform and these 5 steps can help.
- Setup both your personal and your business pages
- Upload a strong headshot and banner image
- Write a great headline
- Personalize your URL
- Turn your summary into a story
For insight into getting the most out of your LinkedIn platform, check out the video below from Chief Evangelist for Twenty Over Ten and FMG Suite, Samantha Russell.
3. 9 Inbound Marketing Strategies For Financial Advisors That Are Working Right Now via The Podcast Factory
What are “proven” marketing strategies? Many companies claim to have those but they don’t always equate to more leads and conversions, do they?
Marketing is constantly evolving, so it’s important that you are doing what it takes to keep up and evolve with it. This podcast offers 9 inbound marketing strategies that really work.
Some of the highlights include:
- How to combine outbound and inbound marketing to multiply your marketing results
- Why “wasting money” on social media ads is more profitable than cold-calling prospects for free
- Why posting great content on social media leaves money on the table
- The “Idea Bank” strategy gives you an endless stream of content to create
- The most effective appointment-getting strategy that automates your lead gen without you lifting a finger
Give it a listen and start boosting your marketing skills.
4. via iMPACT
We have so much data at hand so when it comes to tracking your inbound marketing, how do you know what to read and what is working best for you and your business? These 4 metrics will help to evaluate your progress so that you can truly understand how you are doing.
- Organic traffic sessions
- Keyword rankings
- Session-to-contact rate
- Attributed revenue
For a deep dive into each, check out the full article and start boosting your marketing tactics and lead generation.
- What are Search Console Insights?
- When did it first launch?
- What does it look like?
- What does it answer?
- How do you access it?
To find out answers to all the above questions, check out the full article.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.