We hope that everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July and found the time to relax with friends and family. Let’s get the week started off on the right foot with a Five Little Things article. We’re covering everything from the social media platforms that drive leads the best to tips on LinkedIn, video marketing and more. Enjoy! 🎆
Are you spending time on social media platforms but just aren’t seeing the ROI that you were expecting? You might not be on the right platform. Two questions to consider are:
- Where is your target audience spending the most time?
- How do you create compelling content for each platform?
For more insight into getting the most out of your social media platform, check out the full article from Chief Evangelist for Twenty Over Ten and FMG Suite, Samantha Russell.
2. Episode 59: The Good, The Bad, The Effective: A Financial Advisor’s Guide to LinkedIn via Advisor Lab
Diana Angelini, Director of Business Development for Ladder for Advisors joins for this episode. Coming from a background that is heavy in LinkedIn, they will be diving into how you can leverage LinkedIn to:
- Expand your network
- Build your influence
- Grow your brand
Additionally, they cover content, cadence, and engagement. Give it a listen and start boosting engagement on LinkedIn.
Video marketing can be a big part of your overall marketing strategy, so how do you ensure that you are doing it correctly? Here are four things to remember once you have created your video.
- It has to “live” somewhere
- Think about your website
- Send it through email
- Don’t forget to share it on social
For more tips on this topic, be sure to check out the podcast.
4. via iMPACT
When it comes to marketing strategy, what are some objectives that you want to cover? Here are nine marketing objective examples and a bonus objective that will hopefully inspire your digital marketing conversations!
- Increase your lead quality
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Reduce the percentage of lost deals or sales
- Increase the customer lifetime value
- Improve awareness and demand around new products
- Increase positive product reviews
- Launch your service in a new market
- Increase your profitability
- Increase your brand authority
- *Bonus-Develop an engaged audience
Check out the full article for details on each objective!
Brand-driven search is an ongoing process that will result in higher conversions and more predictable buying journeys and it should be a marketing priority for your firm. So, how do you optimize your own branded search?
- Start with your immediate branded Google suggestions
- Use keyword research tools
- Watch out for branded questions
- Group your keywords
- Figure out where you currently stand
- Group your branded search query groups by intent and further action
- Link and monitor
For more insight into optimizing your own brand search, check out the full article.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.