How can you know if you picked the right niche for your firm? Do you need some help with your calls to action? These are just a couple of the questions that today’s “Five Little Things” article answers. Learn more below!
When you choose to serve a particular niche, it really boosts the value of the marketing dollar. So, when choosing your niche, how can you find one that works for you? Ask yourself these 11 questions and it will make the process much easier.
- Is your niche feeling significant mental or emotional pain regarding their shared problem?
- Is your niche willing and able to pay your fees?
- Is your niche easy to find for marketing purposes?
- Is your niche marketing growing?
- Is it urgent for your niche to have their problems solved?
- Is it possible to dominate the space for a lack of competition?
- Is the niche’s primary financial problem complex enough that most other financial advisors can’t address it adequately or profitably?
- Do you have personal or professional experience with this niche?
- Do you have credibility working with clients in this niche?
- Can you access the niche through existing networks and opportunities?
- Do you have the skills and knowledge to serve the niche?
Learn more about each question in the full article from Kristen Luke.
Do you feel as though you have the perfect website, but aren’t getting the types of leads that you want? You may be missing a strong call to action on your website. If you need some examples, here are 9 CTA best practices you can try to boost your marketing.
- Keep Your CTAs Brief
- Create Urgency
- Try Reverse Psychology
- Personalize Your CTAs
- Use Responsive Design
- Utilize Contrasting Colors and White Space
- Make Your CTAs Into a Button
- Double-check Your Landing Pages
- Test and Refine
Is your website not ranking? Here are 10 reasons why:
- Your site speed is too slow
- Your content isn’t building trust
- Your content isn’t using the right keywords
- You’re not publishing regularly
- SEO best practices are not being implemented
- Your site has poor organization
- You’re in a very competitive market
- You’re not crediting a trustworthy author
- You have a “no-index” tag set on your pages
- You’re not optimizing older posts
Are you guilty of any of these things? That may be the reason! Make a few tweaks and watch your website rankings soar.
Communication is a crucial step to running and maintaining a successful business, which means that your contact page is the unsung hero of your website. Check out this blog to learn:
- The importance of contact pages
- Contact page best practices
- Why the features are so important
- Examples that inspire
Check out the entire blog to learn how you can better connect in 2022.
When it comes to customer experience, it requires both a digital and a data transformation. In 2022, how can you share customer relationships?
- Expand vision for customer data
- Use measurement as a catalyst for change
- Deliver commerce experiences to drive next-generation loyalty
Learn more about each point in the full article from MarketingWeek.
Don’t Forget to Subscribe to Twenty Over Ten’s Email Newsletter!
Drop your email below and every month we’ll send you marketing tips, product announcements, webinars, and workshop invites, and more 🤩
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.