We hope that everyone had a great weekend! It’s hard to believe that it’s already the middle of the month, which is why it’s so important to keep working hard so that we can accomplish the goals that we had set at the start of February. We thought that these five articles would help you do this, including topics on the changing face of email marketing, reasons for outsourcing, how to sequence your marketing, digital and video marketing trends and so much more.
The pandemic has forced financial advisors and marketing professionals to take a deeper look at business practices in order to succeed in this “new normal.” We have been experimenting with new tools and practices in order to enhance our overall client experiences. But throughout the pandemic, email is still one of the most efficient ways to promote your business while staying connected with clients and prospects.
Here are 5 key ways to optimize email for your clients and prospects.
- Data and segmentation
- Visual and experience
- Automation and efficiency
- Audit and metrics
Find out how two different generations of marketers break this down plus their tactics in the entire article.
2. Episode 284 – Top 5 Reasons To Outsource (Even if You’re a Self-Described Control Freak) via Top Advisor Marketing
It can be difficult to “let go” of all of the tasks that you have to do, however, outsourcing your work can be incredibly advantageous as it makes your firm much more efficient. In this podcast, they discuss the five biggest reasons for advisors to start outsourcing.
Additionally, tune in to learn:
- Why Top Advisor Marketing decided to outsource their rebrand project
- What areas of outsourcing impact growth and development
- How working with consultants can help you build a stronger team learning model
- Three financial benefits of outsourcing that no one talks about
- The parts of your business that you should never outsource
- Potential downfalls to outsourcing but how to avoid them
This is a good one you don’t want to miss, so check out the podcast here!
It’s no secret that social media and email marketing are incredible ways to grow your business, increase awareness and obtain a higher conversion rate. But how do you get them to engage more? Well, drip campaigns are a great way to do this, and in this webinar, you can learn more about how to successfully utilize these campaigns at your firm, and additionally the three items below:
- What are email and social sequences?
- How do you use email and social sequences?
- Best practices for email and social sequences
If 2020 has taught us anything in the marketing world, it’s that you have to be willing to quickly shift when necessary and adopt emerging digital marketing trends. A lot has changed, and here are some of the key developments that have taken place in digital marketing:
- Virtual business changes might become permanent
- The presence you exude on social media and online will be crucial in purchasing decisions
- You need to create content that will better leverage your SEO results
- Virtual events are great for ROI
- Is PPC advertising worth it?
Check out the video below to learn more about the digital marketing trends that will ensure you find more success at your firm.
There are many different marketing strategies, but they all have one thing in common, and that is that you have to write content. So, if you don’t like writing, then you may want to abandon them, but that doesn’t have to happen. That is where video marketing can come into play. In this podcast, learn how you can use video marketing to get your message across and boost your marketing strategy!
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month to month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.