Just like that, today is the last day of 2018! Can you believe how quickly this year went by? We had a blast working hard with amazing clients and can’t wait to see what 2019 brings! Before you ring in the New Year 🥂, we wanted to leave you with our favorite articles of the week on video marketing, content marketing and public relations.
The paid search landscape went through huge changes in 2018 as a shift toward automation become more prevalent. They won’t stop though, and there should be some big changes coming in 2019, as well! There are nine big areas of change to be expected.
1. Google Ads is catching on
2. Responsive Search Ads
3. Exact Match isn’t completely “exact”
4. Insights will be powered by AI
5. AI-powered bidding
6. Audiences are changing for LinkedIn data for Bing, MSAN and more
7. Universal automation versus Hybrid management
8. New inventory locations and surfaces
9. Amazing advertising will increase spending, and Google will create their counter-strategy
Those are a lot of new changes to look for in the coming year! Check out more details below.
Video 📹 marketing is something that you are going to be seeing a lot more of in the future. It’s a great way to do something different and grab the attention of your visitors. This is a field that is constantly changing, so what may be popular one day, could change very quickly to a new trend in less than a week. If your business is looking to grab the attention of your viewers and generate more traffic to your website, then keep an idea on these exciting trends in the coming year!
1. “Vlogging” or video blogging for your business
2. Live video
3. 360-degree video
4. Ads on Youtube over ads on 📺
5. Virtual Reality
These are all very exciting trends, and we ourselves can’t wait to see how this helps companies to succeed in the future!
Content marketing is something that you simply cannot ignore when you are trying to help your advisory firm gain leads and turn them into clients. When it comes to relating to your customer and really connecting with them, content marketing is a huge part of this. If you haven’t already made this a huge part of your firm, then it’s time to start in 2019. Here are 7 trends that you need to be aware of in the upcoming year!
1. You NEED a content marketing plan
2. You must produce relevant and engaging content
3. Be aware of micro-influencers
4. Voice Control and Search will be huge
5. Use new formats, such as video, audio and short stories
6. Tell stories about your brand
7. Make data-driven decisions
These are 🔑 points to keep in mind when it comes to excelling in the new year! Be sure to integrate them into your firm’s strategy if you have not already.
Public Relations is such an effective way to drive 🚙 to your website, and when executed correctly it is a part of a strong marketing strategy. However, it can be hard to do this when you have a start-up as resources might be limited, and you may not know where to begin. That is where a data-driven strategy comes into play!
Incorporating data into your strategy is extremely beneficial, and having skills in data and analytics is crucial for your success in the future. What are some ways for your startup to create a more data-driven PR strategy?
1. Determine how to narrate your brand’s story
2. Review your present and potential data sources
3. Collect data from the beginning
4. Use data insights to create content that is actionable
Remember that it takes time to get started on the right foot with your PR strategy, so don’t rush it. These tips can help you to do this, so read on!
Are you looking to go into 2019 with a bang💥? Then, a great way to start would be to create a strong public relations plan for your financial firm! Start with these important tips to get started off on the right foot!