It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas! There are only five days left before the big day, which we find hard to believe, but we are definitely excited. We wanted to start the big week off with a Five Little Things article, sharing tips for marketing to HNW individuals, why hyper-personalization is going to be so important in 2022 and much more.
Do you work specifically with High-net-Worth individuals? If so, then this article will help you market to them! Read on to learn the following:
- How high-net-worth individuals find a financial advisor.
- What high-net-worth individuals look for in a financial advisor.
- Strategies to market to high-net-worth individuals
Samantha Russell shares insight so that you can get a jumpstart on 2022 and better connect with this niche.
Client communication is key, and this became even more accurate during the pandemic. As we approach the two-year mark to when this all started, we’ve learned that client communications are still incredibly important. And as we move forward, we are learning that these communications are getting better and better. Rather than making assumptions, we are letting data speak, which allows for advisors to better focus on the type of communications that they are doing. To learn more, check out the entire article from Absolute Engagement.
Google has published its annual overview of key search trends and themes of the year. This shares everything that has happened in the past year as we prepare for 2022. This is an interesting read so that you can see what was trending and what types of keywords and trends you can expect for the coming year.
In every industry, you know how important time is, and the same goes for the financial industry, as well. So, as we near the end of 2021 and prepare for the coming year, it’s important to streamline your business. From managing a marketing calendar to your social strategy, sales and more, how can you do this? For starters, you can:
- Utilize modern technology
- Put a marketing strategy in place
- Get on top of compliance
Whatever it may be, make sure you streamlining your work and make for a much more productive year.
5. How Likability Impacts Referrals – David DeCelle on the Becoming Referable podcast via The Client Driven Practice
When you are working to deliver an exceptional client experience than how you make them feel matters. So, the “likability factor” really comes into play. In this podcast episode, they caught up with David DeCelle to discuss:
- The connection between ‘likability’ and referral growth
- Using video to humanize touchpoints with clients
- The importance of being intentional with the client experience
- How small actions help create a “wow” experience
- How to encourage COIs to provide more referrals
- Using LinkedIn connections to identify and ask for referrals
Get ahead in 2022 by checking out this podcast.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.