It’s the last Five Little Things for Your Monday article of the month of August! Where has the time gone? As we head into September, we wanted to provide you with some useful articles to help advisors with your social media marketing, how to be a more successful virtual financial advisor, success strategies for the future of marketing and so much more!
Facebook is launching a new paid events option in order to provide businesses with another way in order to generate direct income as we continue to social distance during the COVID-19 pandemic. Many businesses are turning to online events as a way to showcase their product or service and connect with others, and Facebook is helping with this.
To find out more about their paid events option, check out the entire article.
2. How To Become A Virtual Financial Advisor (Plus Traits And Tools To Help You Work Remotely) via The Advisor Coach
Virtual financial advisors were already growing in popularity, but as the world has been in quarantine and working from home since March of 2020, it’s become more important than ever to successfully run an advisory firm virtually. So, what are some traits of a successful financial advisor?
- They are curious
- They are adaptable
- They go above and beyond in their communications
- They have a reason as to why they are working virtually
What are the tools that you can use as an advisor?
Here are some cloud-based storage options for your business.
- Google Drive
- Microsoft One Drive
- Apple iCloud
When running meetings, you need software to run these, as well.
- Google Hangouts
- Apple FaceTime
- Cisco Webex
Schedule Tools are Important, as well, as it’s crucial to lead prospects to have a meeting.
- Acuity Scheduling
These are unprecedented times, but once the pandemic has passed, being a virtual financial advisor will still be a great business method, so read the entire article for more in-depth tips on how to do this.
If you want to be connecting with professionals, then LinkedIn is the platform that you should be on. If you are looking to work with High Net Worth individuals, then listen in to the podcast. Some of the highlights include:
- How young newbies old financial advisors make more money after a year than seasoned veterans after a decade. (4:30)
- The habits 95% of millionaires use to get and stay rich. (8:11)
- A giant email marketing lie that keeps you slaving away all day for the same money. (10:43)
- The “Message and Mail” strategy that gets leads in your target market in 2 easy steps. (14:44)
- Why the most common LinkedIn strategy is the least effective. (15:10)
- How to get leads on autopilot. (17:18)
This podcast is sure to boost your networking game when it comes to reaching your HNW clients.
In the current state of the world, the future of marketing for financial advisors is definitely changing. Not only have the marketing channels changed but the way people receive them has, as well. Here are 12 strategies that financial marketers should consider.
- Reassess channel allocation
- Update creative continuously
- Increase your personalization
- Be empathetic
- Put the consumer first
- Support the local community
- Reset your metrics
- Monitor media costs
- Increase transparency
- Become more socially aware
- Provide educational options
- Don’t take trust for granted
Check out the details for each point to boost your marketing as we move towards 2021 and our “new normal.”
webinar can help you show clients and prospects how the right Social Security claiming strategy can substantially increase their retirement value. Social Security webinars also provide great opportunities to showcase your expertise. Follow this step-by-step guide and you’ll discover how easy it is to find new prospects and wow clients through Social Security webinars.
- Download Covisum’s newly updated “Social Security and Retirement Income” PowerPoint presentation
- Pick a webinar platform
- Choose the right day and time
- Create a landing page
- Promote your webinar
- Host an awesome webinar
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month to month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.