Got a case of the Mondays? Have no fear, our Five Little Things article is here! From the benefits to commenting on stranger’s posts on social media to generating leads and more, be sure to check out this week’s article.
Have you ever commented on a stranger’s post? If not, now is the time to start! In order to see success on social media, it’s important that you are “being social,” and that includes engaging with others across your platforms.
When you interact and comment on other posts on social media, the algorithms will prioritize this. But beyond this, commenting on social is a great way to showcase what makes you and your firm unique. There are many ways to do this, and here are 5 of the benefits below.
- It builds reciprocity
- You can share your expertise
- Invite others to join in on the conversation
- You can showcase your personality
- Share your opinions
2. Referrals through Centers of Influence – Melissa Intezar on the Becoming Referable podcast via The Client Driven Practice
If you want to build strong relationships with Centers of Influence and also establish a referral management strategy, then this podcast is definitely for you. Some topics they discuss are:
- Managing the risks of referral
- The 3 components of the client-facing process of referrals
- Creating specific marketing materials to promote referrals
- How to deal with friction points on relationship with partners
- The surprising power of COI boards
Be sure to give it a listen!
Social media can be a game-changer, especially for smaller businesses. When you have a well-implemented social media strategy, it can really help you to connect and engage with potential customers and clients. So, how do you cut through the noise and implement a strategy that works? This webinar replay offers insight.
4. How to Turbocharge Your Financial Advisor Marketing Strategy: Decoding the Trifecta of Owned, Earned, and Paid Media via Red Zone Marketing
The changing digital landscape has blurred the lines between different types of media, which includes owned, earned and paid. And these three types of media work together cohesively to form a more complete, more effective digital marketing strategy.
For a breakdown of each type, be sure to check out the entire article and start turbocharging your marketing strategy.
Did you know that approximately 70-80% of consumers will research a company online before making a purchase or using its services? So, your website makes a strong impression on those that are looking to use your financial planning services. Because of this, a strong website is so crucial, and it needs to be focused on lead generation. If you’re looking to optimize your website for more leads, follow the steps below.
- Optimize your website design to work with different devices and systems
- Streamline your navigation
- Use effective calls to action throughout your website
- Incorporate an effective SEO strategy
- Use newsletters, premium content, and networking to collect contact info for leads
- Make sure your website has links to your social media platforms
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a social media and marketing coordinator at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.