We hope that you had a great weekend and were able to recharge from the week! If you were looking to get a jumpstart on the week, then we have got some great articles for you. Have you ever wondered why your website isn’t getting as many conversions as you would like? Try to upgrade your homepage with the useful tips below. In a slump this summer in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic? The tips below can help you have a more productive summer. We’ve got these articles and much more in today’s Five Little Things article. Enjoy!
When someone lands on your website, the homepage is usually the first thing that they see. With that being said, your homepage needs to really stand out so that you can make more conversions. Twenty Over Ten CMO, Samatha Russell shared some tips with Iris, and they include:
- Writing strong copy in the “problem-solution” method
- Using Strong Imagery
- Reinforcing your credibility
- Including strong call-to-action buttons
The rest of the article goes into depth about each topic, so read on and learn to create an awesome homepage.
2. Are You in Charge or is COVID-19? How to Make Your Summertime Productive Time! via Academy Of Preferred Financial Advisors
Summer is usually a time of relaxation and vacations, but COVID-19 has turned many businesses upside down. As we work to regain normalcy and be as productive as we can, there are ways that you can achieve your goals and maximize your potential for growing your business this summer. These three activities can ensure your summertime is a productive one.
- Create and develop the foundation of your marketing calendar and activities for the upcoming year
- Start making your office more scalable to maximize efficiency
- Figure out your additional improvements for both professional and personal growth
While it’s looking different than usual, make this summer your most productive yet and start with these three useful tips.
When it comes to creating content, it can be difficult to come up with original “one-of-a-kind” content when you have so many other things going on. However, there are some ways to make your content stand out, and they are:
- Start with a universal problem
- Pick the angle of your content
- Articulate a transformational solution
- Add a personal touch
- Put your content into action
Start with these five things and go from there, and see where your creativeness takes you. Read the entire article for additional details.
According to Forrester Research, a website with a video is 53 times more likely to show up on the first-page result on Google than the exact same page without video. So, if you aren’t utilizing video on your website, now is the time to start! Some ways to do this are:
- Share videos in your emails
- Share your videos on social media
- Post videos on your website
For more details, check out the entire article!
Inbound marketing has quickly become the marketing tactic that truly works, and is the way of the future as it replaces outbound marketing. It’s crucial to utilize these tactics in order to drive more visitors to your website, but with that being said, sometimes it comes with its issues and mistakes. Advisors have a lot on their plate already, so when you incorporate inbound marketing, sometimes problems may pop up. Here are 5 inbound marketing mistakes advisors make plus ways to avoid them.
- You don’t know your audience
- You’re not effectively using social media
- You’re not producing original content
- You don’t have a consistent content plan
- You’ve got too much on your plate
For tips on how to avoid these mistakes, check out the full article.