Happy April! 🌸 The flowers are blooming and Spring is in the air, and we’re so excited to kick off the month with a “Five Little Things” article. From prospecting ideas to grow your business to building out an awesome video marketing strategy and more, be sure to give this roundup a read.
Prospecting is such an important part of growing your business. How can you do this in 2022 and continue to steadily grow your firm? Here are five prospecting ideas to implement.
- Optimize your advisory website
- Educate with email marketing
- Utilize LinkedIn
- Socialize with social media
- Cooperate with the community
Get insight into each point in the full article.
Video marketing is a huge part of your overall strategy, so how can you create a strategy that really works? Here are three tips:
- Clearly identify your audience
- Set measurable goals
- Be patient
Want to learn more about each? Check out the full article from Idea Decanter.
Getting eyes on your content isn’t always easy, so it’s important that you are using strong content marketing practices in your campaigns. Need some inspo? Check out these 15 examples to try in your next campaign.
The needs of your clients are always changing, and as a financial advisor, it’s crucial that you are ensuring that these needs are met and exceeded. And one way to do this is to “surprise and delight” your clients, where you enhance their interactions and offer unexpected rewards. How can you do this? Here are five ways:
- Always share your content
- Let them talk to their local advisor (you)
- Personal your services
- Hold exciting events
- Create new marketing campaigns
According to a YChart study of over 650 investors, how and what an advisor communicates has a big impact on clients’ willingness to stay with or refer that advisor. So, how can you make your communications work harder for you and your firm? In this blog, Shauna Mace shares what and how you should communicate to clients with these four tips:
- Talk about your ideal client and their needs often to generate more referrals
- Take a client-centric approach to your communications; let your ideal clients guide how you communicate
- Have a plan (a content strategy and calendar) and track metrics to determine if your communications are working or not
- Make your communications work harder by using and reusing content
Learn more about each in the full article from SEI.
Don’t Forget to Subscribe to Twenty Over Ten’s Email Newsletter!
Drop your email below and every month we’ll send you marketing tips, product announcements, webinars, and workshop invites, and more 🤩
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.