It’s the last Five Little Things article of the month. And as you know, April showers brings May flowers, so we’ve got some new articles in bloom for you. With tips on writing the perfect prospecting email to growing your prospect list and more, this roundup is one that you don’t want to miss.
Email marketing is one of the most successful marketing strategies for advisors when it comes to prospecting. Not only can you nurture your already existing relationships but you can work to find new ones. In this blog, FMG Suite discusses:
- How to target millennials
- How to target baby boomers
- What a prospecting email is
- How to write the perfect prospecting email
- Email templates to engage clients-and much more!
This is a great read and will show advisors how to best reach prospects and clients using email marketing tactics.
If you are running a business then chances are that you want to continue to grow that business. In fact, in a survey of over 5,000 financial advisors and money coaches, the number one challenge was lack of leads. In this video, you will learn simple strategies to grow your prospect list, including:
- The first important step that will allow you to create a list of ideal prospects
- How to create a list of affluent clients and business owners
- The most important information you need to collect
- What to provide your ideal prospect so they provide their information to you
- How to get a wealthy client to agree to meet with you (This is one of my favorite insights.)
- The analogy that gets affluent prospects to understand the importance of what you do and what you are offering
- The best points to address so they see your value and how you can help them
- My favorite prospecting strategy that allows you to leverage your time and resources and focus your energy on people who are serious about doing business with you
- The three best types of events to attract clients
- What to say when engaging with a prospect or potential client
- The best process to discover everything you need to know about your ideal client
- What I did (and you can too) to get a boatload of ideal prospects lined up wanting my financial advice
It’s a great episode, so be sure to tune in!
If you want to make an impression with your marketing, then integrating storytelling is a great way to do this. People connect better with stories and personalization, so how can you get better at this? In this article, you can learn three frameworks to give your marketing a boost, including:
- The StoryBrand Framework
- The Three Act Structure
- The Problem-Agitate-Solve (PAS) Formula
Learn more about each and how storytelling helps your marketing in the full article.
How to write content when you aren’t feeling creative? In this article, Zoe Meggert is sharing seven tips to create the best content for your company, including:
- Lean on your editorial calendar
- Eliminate distractions
- Start somewhere else
- Don’t be afraid to break a rule or two
- Take a break when needed
- Connect with material that inspires you
- Write freely and without judgment
Learn more about each point in the full article.
What exactly is on-page SEO? It includes any website optimization strategies you use to make your web pages more visible to Google. So, how can you make your on-page SEO stronger? In this article, you will learn six ways to optimize your SEO, including:
- Content and keywords
- Links and URLs
- Meta Descriptions
- SEO titles
Learn more about each and how each one is so important to boosting your on-page SEO.
Don’t Forget to Subscribe to Twenty Over Ten’s Email Newsletter!
Drop your email below and every month we’ll send you marketing tips, product announcements, webinars, and workshop invites, and more 🤩
About the author
Blair is a social media strategist for FMG Suite and Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.