For today’s Advisor Website Showcase, we caught up with the founder of Achieve Financial Solutions, Ernest Lacroix, to discuss the design and features of the Achieve Financial Solutions site. Read on to discover how the history and features of the Achieve Financial Solutions website, blend to create an effective marketing strategy.
Based out of North Kingstown, Rhode Island the Achieve Financial Solutions site uses our Fresnel framework to create a calm first impression with design elements to play off branding and increase engagement.
Natural imagery sets the tone of the site, while clear navigation and color usage draw the eye to important page elements. The result is a site that strikes a fine balance between calming the visitor and guiding them towards their next steps.
Below is our Q&A with Ernest Lacroix, covering the design process, features and marketing of the Achieve Financial Solutions site. Read on to learn more, and discover inspiration for your own website.
Achieve Financial Solutions Q&A
1. Can you tell us a bit more about your services and the history of your firm?
Achieve Financial Solutions (AFS) is an independent RIA based in Rhode Island that was created with the following goal in mind…to serve busy, working professionals and help them achieve peace of mind with their finances. As a working professional myself, I know the challenges of trying to balance a career, family, and other personal interests and hobbies. It is not easy and often, one’s personal finances are put on the back burner.
Building on a career in financial services and technology, we are determined to change that and it all begins with comprehensive financial planning and investment management. We help our clients with cash-flow planning, retirement planning, and college planning amongst many other things. We accompany our clients on their financial journey and are there for them every step of the way.
2. Each of our website frameworks offers users a different experience. The Achieve Financial Solutions site uses our Fresnel Framework to create a strong and unforgettable first impression. What went into the process of deciding which framework to use?
We have followed TwentyOverTen for a long time and took a hard look at all of the frameworks available. We selected the Fresnel framework as we thought it provided the best balance of being modern yet timeless.
3. Your site recently launched but already has an active blog. Could you share some of your current plans for your blogging and content strategy?
The focus of our content is going to be educational in nature and we plan on using video as our primary medium.
4. The Achieve Financial Solutions site does a great job of establishing expectations for visitors, starting with the homepage, all the way to the “Who We Serve” and “Our Process” pages. Do you feel this level of self-qualification helps your firm differentiate from its competitors?
We do. Our goal was to create an experience by which people had a very clear understanding of who and how we serve clients. Additionally, we wanted to incorporate a clear and easy process for people to act and schedule an appointment.
5. Social media is integral to the growth of your online presence and overall marketing strategy. We noticed your site links out to not just Facebook and LinkedIn, but Instagram and YouTube. Can you tell us a bit more about your social media strategy? In particular, your approach to leveraging more visual mediums like Instagram and YouTube?
Video and visual messaging is the centerpiece of our social media strategy. We firmly believe that leveraging that form of media will allow us to communicate effectively and efficiently with our audience.
6. If you could give other advisors looking to redesign their website just one piece of advice, what would it be?
Keep it simple and be true to your own aesthetic. Be proud of what you put out there to the public and make sure to incorporate a clear call to action.
7. Was there any part of the website design process that you were not looking forward to or thought might be difficult that turned out to be better than you initially thought?
Yes. This is a case of knowing your strengths and weaknesses. I was not looking forward to writing the copy for the website. Being more of an analytical person, I recognized that writing the copy for the site was not in my wheelhouse. As a result, I outsourced this to the TwentyOverTen copywriting team and I’m thankful I did.
8. How would you summarize your experience working with Twenty Over Ten?
Awesome! The TwentyOverTen team was a joy to work with. The process was very smooth and efficient. We would absolutely recommend TwentyOverTen to a friend or colleague.
It’s exciting to see the results of advisors working with our design team. The way each site leverages design and marketing best practices to attract and convert leads is a great source of inspiration. What’s most satisfying though is how these combine to create a unique website for each advisor.
Struggling With What Content to Share on Social Media or via Email?
We are offering access to our content for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About The Author
Stuart is a Content Marketing Specialist at Twenty Over Ten and enjoys creating content that both entertains and educates. A Game Designer at heart, he can be found pursuing one of his many hobbies during his free time.