Every year, over 2.8 trillion search queries are made on Google alone. This is astounding. If you’re not taking Google into account when developing or updating your site you’re severely missing out.
Having a solid SEO strategy in place for your financial planning website will help you generate more qualified leads and be found by more prospects. Without educating yourself about the ins and outs of Google and search engine algorithms, how will your business be found online?
We’ve pulled together all of these answers for you in a handy SEO kit to help get you started and give you step-by-step tips to get your blog and website ranking higher in search engines. Here’s a look at what your kit includes:
- How to maintain your search ranking after moving content management systems
- Using header tags and optimize them for search engines
- How to setup and navigate your Google Search Console
- Optimizing your Google My Business listing
- Using alt text for images
- Top 25 Google ranking factors to pay attention to
- And more!