Fall is in full swing, and we couldn’t be happier about the cooler weather. 🍂 For an early Halloween treat, we’ve stocked your Lead Pilot and Content Assist libraries with new content that is ready to tailor and share with your audience. From tips on how to manage and protect your valuables to estate planning and more, we’ve got it all. Be sure to check out what’s new below!
What’s New in Lead Pilot and Content Assist This Month? Let’s Explore:
Here is a roundup of all the titles we’ve added this month:
- A Guide for Doctors During Divorce
- Roth IRA vs. Roth TSP: Which Is Right for Your Military Family?
- Preparing for a Single Retirement? 4 Tips for Women
- 5 Steps to Managing & Protecting Your Collection of Valuables
- Value-Based Billing vs. Hourly Billing: Which Is Right for Your Business?
- Business Owners: Should You Consider a B Corporation?
- A Guide to 401(k) In-Service Withdrawals for Employees
- 403(b) vs. 457 Plan: Maximizing Your Retirement Savings
- 9 Questions to Ask Yourself During the Estate Planning Process
- Beginning the Business Succession Process: A Guide for Business Owners
What’s New In Lead Pilot?
Automated Drip Campaigns (and How to Edit Them for Higher Engagement!)
1. Business Transition
Business owners are often caught up in the day-to-day operations of their business. But as they near retirement (or prepare to leave), a business transition plan is necessary to have. This campaign provides important information regarding succession and transition planning for business owners.
TIPS To Get More Engagement With This Campaign:
- Personalize your posts to best reach the niche
- Include your contact information and logo at the bottom of the introductory email to customize and boost engagement.
- Thursdays have been found to be the best time to send an email (measured by open rates) – meaning you may want to start this weekly email campaign on a Thursday.
- Value vs. Growth Investing: What’s the Difference?
- Buying a Vacation Home? 5 Questions to Consider First
- What Is a Power of Attorney?
Where To Find the New Content
For individual content pieces [editorial, infographics and videos]:
- Login to your Lead Pilot account
- Click on the “Content” tab at the top of the dashboard to be taken to the library
- All the most recently added pieces will appear right at the top of the library
For multi-channel drip campaigns:
- Login to your Lead Pilot account
- Click on the “Campaigns” tab at the top of the dashboard to be taken to the library
- Click the purple “Create Campaign” button in the upper right-hand corner
- Choose “Curated Campaigns” in the pop-up
- The two most recently added campaigns will be at the top of the page
If you’re a current Twenty Over Ten customer, you already have access to this service adding Content Assist to your site is easy.
Once logged into your Twenty Over Ten dashboard:
- Visit Manage Posts
- Add New
- Content Assist.
- If you are a current customer and need help unlocking Content Assist on your site, check out this step-by-step guide.
Be sure to check back next month – we’ll fill you in on even more exciting updates and new content drops.
Like What You See, But Don’t Have Lead Pilot Yet?
We’re offering access to all this content and so much more for advisors to use via Lead Pilot for 7-days completely free (even on our month-to-month plans).
About the author
Blair is a digital marketing assistant at Twenty Over Ten and has a passion for uncovering what drives online traffic and the highest engagement. She follows more animals on Instagram than humans and her greatest achievement is her daughter, Grey.